Bloviating Zeppelin's Berserk Bobcat Saloon, Tuesday, 2-7-17
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, broadcasting from behind enemy lines in Occupied Fornicalia, featuring right thinking from a left brain and doing the job the American Media Maggots won't, courtesy of the SHR Media Network, BZ once again opens his Berserk Bobcat Ballroom -- where the speech is free but the drainks aren't.
Featured on this gorgeous, sleek and robust edition of the Saloon:
- Ollie the Studio Cat is conspicuously absent;
- Betsy DeVos is confirmed at President Trump's Secretary of Education;
- Trump's immigration stay is halted by Judge James Robart;
- BZ reveals more about Judge Robart;
- We await a possible decision from the Ninth Circuit;
- Economist magazine reveals the dirty truth about American crime
Also introduced with this episode is BZ's newest segment, "Happy Stories and Good Times," where he outlines the many positive aspects of our foundational documents and the law.
Please join the Bloviating Zeppelin (on Twitter @BZep and on Gab.ai @BZep), every Tuesday on the SHR Media Network from 11 PM to 1 AM Eastern and 8 PM to 10 PM Pacific.
Also check @BZep on Twitter and Gab to see if The Aftermath is scheduled for each Thursday at the same bat time, the same bat channel.
Thank you ever so kindly for listening, commenting, and interacting in the chat room.