BZ’s Berserk Bobcat Saloon, Tuesday, April 11th, 2017
Tuesday night at the Saloon we discussed:
- United Airlines proves its total incompetence; they lied to you as well;
- Kansas Republican Ron Estes squeaks by his Demorat opponent in special election to fill Mike Pompeo’s House seat; closer than comfortable;
- Jeff Sessions gives important official orders to all 94 of his US Attorneys in the US;
- It’s official, Wales is now the stupidest country in the world: it wants all immigrants;
- Crime in the Chicago streets: black Cook County judge killed in attempted robbery;
- Discovered: FBI acquired a FISA warrant to monitor Trump adviser Carter Page;
- Excellent article by author Nassim Taleb: the “Intellectual-Yet-Idiot”;
- Let’s larf at ignorant Leftists who can’t discuss “global warming” with facts;
- An in-depth examination of Trump’s missile attack on Syria and the intricate details of Islam and its ramifications.
Please join me, the Bloviating Zeppelin (on Twitter @BZep and on Gab.ai @BZep), every Tuesday and Thursday night on the SHR Media Network from 11 PM to 1 AM Eastern and 8 PM to 10 PM Pacific, at the Berserk Bobcat Saloon — where the speech is free but the drinks are not.
As ever, thank you so kindly for listening, commenting, and interacting in the chat room or listening via podcast. Thanks again to Mary Brockman, who magically seemed to pull a horde of folks into chat. Well appreciated, madame! Want to listen to all the Berserk Bobcat Saloon archives in podcast? Go here.